CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Review of Lelong.com.my


Lelong.com.my is the founder of the establish auction website in Malaysia, which is similar to the international auction site, eBay.com. Many people will have some items whether new or second hand lying around the house that are not currently in use and also have not gotten around to disposing off. This is major factors that have brought many users to Lelong.com.my. Starting based on Consumer-to-Consumer (C2C) transactions, Lelong.com.my is now moving to becoming a channel for Business-to-Consumer (B2C) relationships. There are various types of items are available in Lelong.com.my, we can almost buy any items in these website without seeking in the market. The layout is very user-friendly and easy to use, the users just have to key in the particular name of the item, and the item will appear in the forms that clearly showing the image, price and dateline.

At Lelong.com.my, there have provided users with interactive capabilities that allow them to communicate with one another and be more than "just another member". All members have an opportunity to contribute actively in forums and provide feedback not only about the Lelong services, but also on other members. The feedback provided can used to verify the reliance of the seller or buyer in order to avoid any fraud.

There are several payment system in Lelong.com.my, pay direct to the seller via Bank transfer according to the bank information provided by seller. Buyer and Seller will meet up or Pick up from seller's shop. Pay through Safetrade, buyer start a Safetrade account and pay to Lelong.com. Lelong.com instructs the seller to ship the goods, once the buyer receives the item, money will be released to the seller.

Review website:
http://www.lelong.com.my/

2 comments:

Smoke said...

A nice article on lelong.com.my Very informative.

By the way, those who would like to 'add some new features' to lelong.com.my can try out my Lelong Greasemonkey script.

Anonymous said...

A precise n understandable articles...is helpful for user who is doing their research online...